Sep 13, 2023
- Who loves networking? The idea of going to a meeting where you don't know anyone, introducing yourself, and then having to mingle and make conversation can be quite intimidating. Honestly, it used to terrify me.
Segment 1: Embracing Discomfort
- Being uncomfortable is an essential part of personal...
Aug 30, 2023
Are you finding it a challenge to establish healthy boundaries within your family dynamics? If so, our latest episode featuring the insightful Lauren Rainey Tenny is a must-listen! Tune in as we delve into the art of setting boundaries, uncovering strategies to initiate this transformative practice in your life.
Jul 19, 2023
- Welcome to a very special episode of 24 Carat Conversations! I'm thrilled to be celebrating my 50th Birthday today, which some friends call my Jubilee or Golden Birthday. As this podcast is all about genuine and authentic conversations, it felt only fitting to get candid with you on this milestone occasion.
Jun 14, 2023
Episode: Navigating the Joys and Hardships of Raising Teens with Ali Flynn
- Today, we had the pleasure of interviewing Ali Flynn, the creator of Hang in there, Mama.
- Ali is a dedicated mother to four daughters and offers daily encouragement and support to fellow moms on their...
May 31, 2023
In this episode, I had a candid conversation with Natalie Weedman about grief. We chat about her story of losing her son Graham and how she processed the deep loss of losing their son at 14 months.
Some of the questions we engaged are:
Is God good even when bad happens?
How can we grieve well?
How do we lean into God,...